Wednesday, October 18, 2006

MADONNA AND CHILD

MADONNA AND CHILD: WHAT'S UP WITH THE MAMA DRAMA?

Ok, I don't get it. Why is everybody so up in arms about Madonna adopting a child? Cut the woman a break for GOD's sake, she's doing a good thing. How often do we hear about how many parentless children there are around the world. Theese same people berate parents here who only want white infants. I constantly hear screaming about how there are so many less fortunate children who need a home.

Madonna may have been a freak 20 years ago, but come on, you know we all were too. At least I'm willing to admit I was, and I know some of you reading this personally, so don't try to act as if you weren't wild back in the day because I have pictures.

Madonna has proven herself to be a good mother, at least as far as we can tell, so get off her back. She gave birth to two children of her own and wanted more, so she decided to do a noble thing. I'm proud of her. Anyway, that's just what was getting my goat today.
Ads by AdGenta.com

No comments: