Monday, October 16, 2006

HOMEMADE FACIAL MASKS

HOMEMADE FACIAL MASKS: FACIAL MASKS FOR DRY SKIN, OILY SKIN, SENSITIVE SKIN AND FIRMING FACIAL MASK

I'm obsessed with my skin! Aren't you? I mean with your skin, not mine, why would you be obsessed with my skin? Anyway, I digress. I crave having that clear even skin tone that magazines create digitally for their cover models. Ok, so I realize most women don't really have that perfectly flawless skin, but i don't care, I aspire to it anyway. So, I am on the constant look out for facial masks that will help me achieve that perfect beauty.

Before you say anything, I know that no beauty product can perform miracles, but they can help, especially a really good facial mask. I found a really good website that has a whole slue of homemade facial masks http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/, and I'm going to share them with you.

Homemade Facial Mask: Dry Skin
Mix 2 tablespoons honey with 2 teaspoons milk, smooth over face and throat. Leave on for 10 mins, rinse off with warm water
Homemade Facial Mask: Oily Skin
Grate an apple finely and then add about 4 tablespoons of honey. Mix it well, apply to your face, Wait 10 mins and rinse
Homemade Facial Mask: Sensitive Skin
Warm a small pot of honey in a double boiler, then test a small amount on your hand to make sure it's not too hot. When warm apply the honey generously over your entire face. Leave the mask on for 15 mins. Rinse thoroughly with warm, then cool water
Homemade Facial Mask: Firming Skin
Mash up a very ripe banana. Add just enough honey to make a soft pulp. Apply over the face and hair. Leave on for 10 mins and wash off with warm water.
I tried to cover all the basis here, but I know the first one I'm trying-the firming facial mask!
let me know how these work for you, now go make a mask.

Ads by AdGenta.com

No comments: