Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I HATE CLEANING!

I HATE TO CLEAN!
I hate is so much that I've convinced myself I must write this in my daily rant before I get to it. Cleaning is not only not fun, it can be down right disgusting sometimes. Especially when you have to clean your bathroom, (I'll give you two guesses which room I'm cleaning today).

Do you think my bathroom is way past cleaning if I have some sort of tiny little bugs flying around my bathroom sink? I'm telling myself it's just because of the weather, and not matter what I do I just can't get rid of them.

I know what you're thinking, you're saying to yourself, "I bet they'd go away if you just cleaned your bathroom." Well, that's pretty smug of you, but I suppose you're right.

So, stop snarking at me already. I'm cleaning!
Ads by AdGenta.com

No comments: