Wednesday, October 11, 2006

McDreamy VS McSteamy

MCDREAMY VS MCSTEAMY, I refuse to choose,

What is up with Greys Anatomy trying to pit Dr. McDreamy against Dr. McSteamy? I absolutly refuse to choose between the two. It's apples and oranges my friends, apples and oranges.

On the one hand, you have McDreamy, he's more of the tender, sweet, caring type, with those "dreamy" eyes and gorgous head of hair. Than you have McSteamy, he's just raw sexuality. He's the guy you want to just grab you, throw you over his shoulder, and throw you on the bed.

The only solution I can come up with is to meld them together. Then you'd have Dr. McDreamSteamy!!!!

Ooh, I like that. Maybe I'll send the story idea to the producers. Remember, If you see that story line that I came up with it first.
Ads by AdGenta.com

No comments: