Wednesday, October 11, 2006

SAVE MONEY ON YOUR SKIN AND HAIR

SAVE MONEY ON YOUR SKIN AND HAIR:
beauty tip, save money, skin, hair, cleansing cloth

If you're anything like me, you'll break the bank chasing after every new product that comes out claiming to enhance your beauty, save money, or make you appear to look younger. Well, you don't necessarily have to. I have found a couple of beauty tips for skin and hair that are not only less expensive but pretty clever as well.

One of my favorite things to use to clean my face is a cleansing cloth. I use oil of olay http://www.olay.com/. The only problem is it's pretty expensive. But while I was perusing the Internet, I found a great tip on saving money on these things. You can cut each of the individual cloths in half, thereby doubling your product. It's so simple, I wish I'd thought of it myself and a lot earlier. I dump a bucket full of cash on my hair as well.

All the expensive hair products I use are not only sending me into bankruptcy, they are also doing some serious damage to my locks. Here is a cheap way to get all the buildup of crap we put on our hair out. Simple take one cup of apple cider vinegar and rinse it through your hair once a week. Don't do it more than that though because it will strip all the natural oil out of your hair if done too often.

That's all I got for now. Try this stuff out and tell me how it works for you.
Ads by AdGenta.com

No comments: