Monday, October 16, 2006

HOMEWORK

HOMEWORK: I CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH!

Ok, I realize that homework is a part of school. And I also realize that as much as I hate it, even I at the age of 37 have to do my homework just like any other student, but I can only take so much.

I have spent the last three years studying things I have no interest in, and sacrificing a personal life in order to get good grades, and I'm ready to get to some stuff that matters to me now.

Maybe I'm bitter because I did all of that work and still didn't get into UCLA, (even with a 3.8 gpa), or maybe I'm disappointed that I'm gonna end up going to a school I had never heard of before I moved to the Valley. Whatever the case may be, I'm at my wits end!

I was supposed to be going to CSUN this semester, and I was so eager to finally be taking the classes in my major, but to find out days before the semester began that I would have to go back to Los Angeles Valley College for another semester just about did me in.

A good example of how bad my attitude is starting to get is the fact that I'm supposed to be in my history class right now. And yet, here I am writing in my blog, a much more worthwhile endeavor if you ask me. I never NEVER would have ditched a class before.

Of course I'm going to stick it out, it's all worth it in the end. I just hope and pray next semester will re-energize me, because I still have a long way to go. Gotta go do my homework now.
Ads by AdGenta.com

No comments: